Thursday, January 22, 2009

Slow week

This week has been a LONG week. I'm so ready for the weekend. With Bobby back in school, Dale & I get a couple of nights a week of mommy and me time. Last nite I made him Kraft Mac & cheese in the box with crumbled up hamburger meat in it. He took one bite, looked at me and said "Oh mommy, this is yummy macaronis" and then told me at least two more times how good it was. He ate the entire bowl, had seconds and then got a spoon out and stood by the bowl of leftovers until I let him eat more. Kids are so easy to please sometimes!!

This morning I told him to go get his shoes on while I got our stuff together. When I walked out of my room he was sitting on the couch, with my tennis shoes on both feet and his sunglasses on just waiting on me.

It's these little things that just add to all the blessings children bring us. Even through all the frustrating times that they won't mind, it just takes one little time to make you laugh and smile for days!!! Being a mom is so much fun!

I'll get some new pictures up this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment