Friday, April 10, 2009

Changes
We've slowly begun trying to make some changes at our house. We bought "big boy" furniture last week. Today Grammy came over and went shopping with Dale and I to get him new sheets, comforter and curtains. Now we just have to get the room all cleaned out and the new furniture set up before we start the big transition.

I also made my first pink purchase today. I sure hope she's still a girl at our next appt. :) I got bedding for the nursery.


Dale has been quite the busy body lately. It's amazing how much energy a 2 yr old can have, even at 8 at night. This pregnancy has really slowed me down and has been such a different experience than pregnancy with Dale was. The hernia is the biggest issue and is really slowing me down way more than I expected it to. I get really frustrated with it! I know Aug will be here before I know it though.
We have some busy weeks coming up...Easter, vacation, etc. Hopefully we'll have lots of pictures to share. Here are just a couple recent ones of Dale.

Dale is spending the night with his Grammy & Pops tonight so Daddy and I plan to have a nice, LAZY night on the couch watching tv!!

No comments:

Post a Comment