Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

We've been busy since the last update so I have lots of pictures. The weekend before Thanksgiving, Uncle Brett and family arrived back in Oklahoma. Bobby was hunting so the kids and I spent the weekend in Pryor with them. Dale had so much fun with Carter. The two of them have more energy than I've ever seen. They had SO much fun together. We let Grammy keep Clara and I took the kids to the park for some fun! Grammy and I also took Dale to his first elementary school Fall carnival that weekend while we were waiting for Brett to get there. He had fun playing all the games.

Thanksgiving Day we spent in Pryor with family. It was a fun and relaxing day. Dale spent the night so he could hang out with the guys on Friday while the girls shopped. Bobby got to spend the day with his little girl. They had fun hanging out. I braved the busy stores and did a little black Friday shopping.

Over the weekend we let Clara try cereal for the first time. She turned 4 months old on Friday. She seemed to do ok with it. I think the hardest part was dealing with her little brother trying to do most of the feeding. We go to the dr this week to see how much she has grown.

Dale helped me set up the Christmas tree this weekend. He was so excited but he won't leave the presents alone. I think he's tried to open Carter's present 5 times a day. He also played dress up as you can see below over the weekend.









Clara's best buddy Madison came over to play while their dads worked in the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment