Thursday, March 4, 2010

Our lives

It's March and we can't wait for the spring weather to get here. This cold stuff is for the birds! I don't have any new pictures but just some updates on what we've been up to.

Clara is all over the place. We got out a few of her bigger toys this weekend and she is having a blast playing with them. She has just started trying to pull up on things this week. She managed to get all the way up once but quickly fell back down. I'm not ready for her to be this mobile. She's moving earlier than Dale did. She's been sleeping better and if we could all get over our colds I think she would sleep all night easily. She's making more sounds that Bobby and I of course think sound like dada and mama. Dada sounds comes often and she's just now making the "mmmaaa" sounds. She's still crazy about her bubba and I expect that to be her first word. She gets so excited every day at school when she sees him as we leave her class and he loves on her so much. It melts my heart!

Dale is all over the place too :) He just amazes me sometimes. He is getting really good with his letters. He recognizes the entire alphabet and knows which letters start all of our names. He hasn't been wanting to go to school lately. On Monday, he asked if we were going to school and when I said yes, his response was "I have a fever" and today when I said Yes to school he said "My ear hurts. I think we will probably have to go see Dr Raley today" Oh my...what is he going to be like when he's really in school. They are redoing the pool at his school and he's having a blast watching all the tractors and stuff each day as they work. He's my loveable little 3 year old who makes me laugh hard on a daily basis and want to pull my hair out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment