I do not have any new pictures from the past week. I don't even remember picking up my camera all week. Bobby left early Monday morning and had to work out of town all week. I told him to return on Friday with a bottle of something strong because I would need it after a week on my own with two kids.
We started the week off great and finished it great. I didn't need that drink after all :) The kids were great and we stuck to our normal schedules. We got to spend one evening with Uncle Brett and we loved that.
Dale has suddenly decided that talking about "poop" is his favorite thing to do. If you ask him "What are we going to do" his response is "Poop in our pants" followed by a hearty laugh. I told him to stop saying it. One nite at dinner I heard him say it and I just said his name real stern - my child looks at me very seriously and says "I DID NOT say that word, I said airplane". He won because I just cracked up laughing. He missed his daddy alot and was very glad to have him back home.
Clara is learning new things so fast. In the past week she has started somewhat waving and if you say hi sometimes she will say it back. I'm sure she is just repeating the sound and doesn't know what she's saying but it's a step towards words! She also has started shaking her head no, when you tell her no. She has let go and stood on her own for just a few seconds a couple of times now. She has no fear but I'm sure that comes from her daily wresting sessions with her big brother. Dale had his arms around her the other day while they were laying on the floor and just took off rolling one over the other. I screamed for fear he would hurt her and she was just laughing her head off! She's so easy going and worships the ground Dale walks on...until he takes something from her and then she has a squeal. When I hear it, I know what has happened!
I can't imagine my life without those two. They make me laugh and smile so often! I wish they could just stay little forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know what you mean. Braden is almost done with kindergarten. Why do they have to grow so fast?
ReplyDelete