Our little miss Clara turned one today. Where has the last year gone? She is the joy of our lives(along with Dale) and just makes us laugh every day! At one year old she is doing some of the following:
Walking(mostly running)
Eating anything I put in front of her like there is no tomorrow
Words: Dada, Momma, Bubba, Ball, Hi, Bye
Loves outside
Takes only a night bottle
Still growls on a regular basis
Will not leave shoes on her feet
Blows kisses
When I think back about how worried I was about how Dale would be with her and wondering how I could love another baby the way I love Dale, I just laugh. Dale is crazy about her and it's amazing the love a mother can have for her children.
We had her birthday party last Saturday. It was a ladybug party and she had a great time. She got lots of fun presents and had lots of special family/friends here to help celebrate.
Tonight on her real birthday we made muffins and sang to her. She just smiled and enjoyed the attention!

Happy Birthday sweet Clara!
ReplyDelete