Our friends from
OKC came to Tulsa for the weekend. It happened to be spring break and when we met them at the aquarium on Saturday, the line was out the door to get in. Needless to say, we had some quality play time at the house instead on Saturday. I was happy about that because Cory and Jackie have Hayden who is Dale's age and then
Grayson who was just about 3 weeks old. Hayden entertained Dale and I held
Grayson while Clara said he was her baby over and over! After a few hours of play time, we all ventured out to eat with another couple. The next day we met them at the aquarium again and it was much less congested.

Dale, Hayden and Clara on the alligator

The kids and their
dads attempting to feed the turtles It was a fun weekend and immediately after leaving the aquarium, Dale and I went to yet another birthday party! The month of March has been CRAZY busy with birthday parties!
No comments:
Post a Comment