Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sliding into 35

It only took a few minutes at the fair to realize Clara is every bit of the daredevil we think she is. She rode one ride and then stated that she was going to ride them all, even the big adult ones. Dale was done riding after one ride and only wanted to play games. When her meltdown came on about riding down the giant, SUPER fast slide, I figured I'm ONLY 35, I can do this! :)
So thanks to Clara, my birthday was just a bit more exciting than I had anticipated.
Here we are WAY up at the top. She was ready to go and I was asking the other little boy if he wanted to race.


We went down much faster than I had expected and I kept putting my hand down thinking it would slow us down but it didn't.

At this point Clara is just cracking up and loving every minute of it. As you can tell by my face, not sure I was in total agreement with her. I had a death grip on her with the one arm that wasn't trying to slow us down.



Seriously..look at our hair. We were flying down that slide. It was alot of fun though and Clara begged to do it again but once was enough for this mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment