Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween Parade

To begin the Halloween festivities, the kids school had a Halloween parade on Friday.  I got to leave work to go and watch.  Clara obviously had very strict instructions not to let go of her friends hands  because she was dragging them along.  She did really good and didn't run to me at all.  When I went in to help her change and try to leave, she had a total meltdown.  Her entire class was crying.  I felt bad for her teachers.

Clara in her ladybug costume
Dale was a knight for the parade. 
It was so much fun to go see all the little kids all dressed up.  So thankful that my kids enjoy their school!  It was really hard to leave them and go back to work on a Friday but they got to continue the celebration with a party in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment