Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm a big boy now!!
Last weekend we spent time at home getting our house ready for two kids. During the week we finished Dale's new room and he actually has been sleeping in his big boy bed since Wed night. It's still taking us awhile to get to sleep at night, but at least he's staying in it once he falls asleep. He's very proud of his new room and now calls his old room "baby sisters" without any prompting.
Dale & Daddy building his new bed

Last weekend we made some time for playing in the sprinkler and this weekend we bought a little pool for the backyard. Dale and I got out yesterday morning and spent some time at the park before it got too hot. He had fun and wanted to go back today.
Playing in the sprinkler & hose.
Below are pictures of his new pool. He is such a little fish. He can't wait to go swimming at Grammy & Papa's house next weekend after we get his pictures taken.
We go to the dr for the little miss on Monday. I'm now 33 weeks, only 7 weeks left!! Oh my - we have alot to get done. I also have a consultation with the surgeon this week regarding my hernia. We are hoping he gives us the same information the OB has been giving us! We'll keep you posted on what we find out!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love summertime and little pools in the backyard! I can't believe it's 33 weeks already. It has flown by! Are you keeping the name a secret or do you just have no idea?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Dale! I know you'll be glad to find out what the surgeon has to say - I'm sure that hernia has been a pain - pun intended!

    ReplyDelete