Finally I got to see her precious little face. At almost 32 weeks, she decided to quit hiding long enough for her mommy to see her. It was so sweet. Even the dr was excited! The dr did want to know where she got her big, pouty lips from though. She weighs a little over 3 lbs and is still right on schedule with my due date of Aug 5. I can't wait!
Her big brother is doing well finally after the past month. He's really into pretending like he's a dog and having us throw the ball so he can fetch. Just this week he got up from napping with mom and went to the couch to sleep. I panicked after waking up and realizing he was out of the bed. Once he woke up I asked him why he went to the couch and he says "Momma, you closed your eyes". Yesterday he disappeared off the couch in the 30 seconds I walked into his room to get a diaper. I ran through the house yelling for him, went to every room and finally got to my bathroom and heard a giggle saying "I'm hiding". He was in my closet. We are also having a lot of baby sister sightings. She was just at school yesterday riding the cars in the gym! :) Oh he keeps us busy but we love him to pieces!

No comments:
Post a Comment