Time is just flying by. I can't believe she is two weeks old today. We had a fun weekend and survived our first day home alone with 2 kids and no daddy. :) Dale & Clara had visitors this weekend from Missouri and Los Angeles. Everyone had fun visiting. Clara went back to the dr and is back up to 7 lbs and doing good. Dale went to the aquarium with Uncle Brett, Kristen and Carter. We even ventured out to dinner in Owasso with everyone on Friday night. It was good to see everyone. Dale got some fun presents and is very proud of his new Elmo wallet that he got from Shelli & Kris!
My sweet babies!!
Sunday Bobby and I got out to a relaxing lunch and stress free grocery trip thanks to Grammy & Pops. Dale finally had a moment of jealousy on Saturday and pretty much had a melt down. Pops called in the middle of it all and I think he was worried mommy might need a break.. ha ha He was fine once he went down for a nap and woke up. I guess a couple hours of tantrum isn't too bad for 2 weeks. Usually he wants to hold and kiss on her all the time.
I heard Dale ask Clara if she wanted to play with his water guns and when I ran into the room, this is what I found!!

Amy,
ReplyDeleteThanks for bringing Dale and Clara by for a visit today. They are precious! Hope all of you can stay longer next time.
Joanna, Jay and Mike
Trying out comments.
ReplyDelete