Monday, August 24, 2009

Cousins
We got them all still and looking at the camera.



One month old
Time needs to stop!! How can a month have already gone by. We've been having lots of fun at home. Dale, Clara and I went to Hobby Lobby last week and Dale got all kinds of art supplies to help pass time during the day. He's being a great big brother at home still.


Clara is doing great also. She's eating good and starting to go a little longer than 2 hours between feedings during the day. Last night she went 4 hours between feedings both times! I managed to get 6 hours of sleep(even though it was in 2 hour increments).

Here are some random pictures.


This is the outfit I wore home from the hospital back in 1976.


The swingset is almost done. We were able to swing this weekend. Clara really enjoyed it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on slowing down time Amy! Looks like everyone is doing well though - we get to keep Cale overnight Saturday while Sydney & Shaun go to a wedding in OKC - hooray!

    Great news on the surgery! Or should I say NO surgery.

    ReplyDelete