Sunday, December 13, 2009

Jingle Bells
Christmas is right around the corner. We finished up some shopping and went to Bass Pro on Friday night to see Santa(and the fish). After a 30 min wait in line, Dale and Clara had their first picture taken with Santa. Dale sat on his lap and told him what he wanted. He wasn't scared at all. We then went out to eat at a restaurant. This is a big deal to Dale. He hates drive thru's and always wants to go in and eat. Then we drove through Rhema to see the lights. It was a fun filled evening.

We stayed home this weekend and just enjoyed the weekend with nothing to do. We won't have another one of those for a couple of weeks. Bobby went duck hunting today and came home with some. Since I hate birds, I don't mind duck hunting to much. :) I wasn't sure how Dale would take all the dead birds so we had a conversation before daddy got home. He just stopped me and said "I won't be upset mom". Sometimes he's just bigger than I want to believe.

He's always saying funny stuff. Last night at dinner he put some food on Bobby's plate and said "Dad, You get what you get and don't throw a fit!" We're assuming this is something he hears at school. He's been busy wrapping presents and rearranging the Christmas tree daily.

Clara had a good week also. She has been talking and smiling alot as usual. We know she's excited for Christmas too, even if she can't tell us :) She wants to sit up so bad. Here's a picture of her where she leaned herself forward in her bouncy.

Here are some pictures of my kids learning early to wear orange when hunting and then some of Daddy and Dale with the results of the hunting trip! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment