Thursday, June 3, 2010

She stands




Clara stands up by herself constantly now. She will stay up for a minute or so and then sits back down. I just keep waiting for that first step. I'm sure it won't be long. She is into EVERYTHING!! She opens every cabinet and the ones that have safety latches, well, she pushes her arm through the small opening and waves it around in the cabinet! She's eating just about whatever we eat and makes the BIGGEST messes! She said "Bubba" twice this weekend and her daddy even got her to say "Papa" twice when we were in Pryor. I was not happy about this seeing as how she still won't say Momma! :) She loves outside. She would swing/slide all day with Dale if I let her. She also waves and says "HI" alot. She's growing way too fast and is going to be one before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment