Sunday, October 3, 2010

Her Hair

She LOVES the slide. She climbs up it, goes down it head first...anything works as long as she's on the slide.



My favorite part about the slide is seeing her hair. I was hiding under the slide and she peeked around and I got this picture!! I love it because it shows exactly what her hair looks like when we slide.

She is just growing up so fast. She's had a word explosion in the past couple of weeks. Even daycare has commented how she mimicks everything you say.
These are some of the words she says often that I can understand:
Momma - Dadda - Bubba - Papa- Nana - Baby - Milk - Diaper - Uh Oh - Nite Nite

She is trying to repeat just about anything you say and some words come out really good and others not so much! She has figured out how to say yes by shaking her head which is helpful in figuring out what she wants. She now knows where her ears, nose, eyes, hair, belly, finger and toes are if you ask. She can tell you the animal sounds for cow, dog, cat, elephant, sheep, monkey & horse! She is still a much better sleep than Dale ever was and just likes to be put in bed and left alone. Every now and then I can get some rocking in with her but it's rare! She finally has 2 bottom & 2 top teeth that have broken through but you still can just barely see them. She's got some girl attitude and a couple of times has ran from me, turned around, crossed her arms and tried to stare me down!! I had to laugh!

Well, there's a little update on Miss Clara! I haven't been so great about keeping up her baby book so every now and then I try to add a little info on here for my record keeping purposes for the kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment