Sunday, January 16, 2011

Still celebrating Christmas

With all of our traveling, we had to really spread out our Christmas celebrations. Our Hugo family came up and spent New Years weekend with us. It was a fun weekend to just visit and hang out with our family. I got to experience cooking my first Christmas meal and I succeeded! It was yummy! :)

The kids had a blast having company. Dale got to stay up late with Case and we had a full out Nerf war going on in our living room at one point. It was Aunt Christa & Case versus Dale and Bobby. I think we pulled Nerf bullets out of the boiling potatoes on the stove and all kinds of other places. It was fun!



Dale opening his bug catcher kit from Nana & Teddy!


Blurry picture but I love how everyone is piling in to get a back rub!



Clara getting a fun ride from Aunt Christa & Case in mommy's cool new tote bag.

Clara and her Nana feeding her new baby doll.

The three amigos all excited to be opening their first present of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment