Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Under the weather

Clara had a few rough nights last week then seemed to feel better. The weekend came and we were up all night with a horrible cough and congestion. Thankfully our wonderful pediatrician opened for a clinic on Sunday afternoon so Grammy and I took her to the dr to see what was going on. She had an ear infection. She slept all night on Sunday and seemed to feel ok so off to school we went on Monday. When I got there on Monday she was very tired, fussy and had a fat lip. Those are the days that I just hate being a working mom and wish I could have just kept her home and not had to worry about it. Needless to say, we stayed home on Tuesday to let her get rested up and give the meds a little more time to kick in.


Getting love from her bubba when she doesn't feel good.


Her bruised lip from falling at school.


The winter boredom buster Dale and I tried out on our stay at home sick day. It lasted for almost 30 minutes and he got a snack!!

No comments:

Post a Comment