She is a busy body and goes non stop all day long. She attempts to do anything and everything that her big brother does and she adores him. She stands her ground with him and has made him scream a few times already! Her school teachers love her because she entertains them and they informed me she could easily run the class if they weren't there. :)
At 2 years, she sleeps through the night like a charm but wakes up by 5:30am every day. My wake up call is either "Mama, come see me" or "Mama, I need you". She loves to sing and dance. Her counting is random..usually 1,2,8,7,9,11 and everything is PINK. We have been using flashcards to work on her colors and after you correct her a couple of times, she looks at you and says "I DON'T KNOW". She has more attitude than I ever expected or know what to do with. She is the most independent child I know. She brushes her own teeth and puts her shoes on each morning(although she takes them off just as fast as they go on). She loves blueberries and any kind of fruit. Spaghetti is probably her favorite meal but she's a good eater no matter what we are having. We call her sister & Lou Lou most of the time at home. Dale is calling her Clary Ann alot right now. She answers to them all. She loves Elmo and Dora at the moment.
She is a true joy in our lives. Her brother loves her to pieces and although they fight plenty, he is such a protector of her and she will be thankful for that later in life. She wears us out but at the same time makes us laugh and smile so much. She is a blessing and I can't wait to watch her grow and turn into a young lady. I'm trying hard to savor every moment while they are both little and enjoy it!
She didn't want to have her picture taken before school today so this was the best I could get on my phone.
Happy Birthday Sweet little one!


No comments:
Post a Comment