Monday, March 23, 2009

Another week

Dale and I survived our first swim class. He wasn't to sure about it at first but warmed up pretty quick. I hope the next class goes well since it will be a little longer. Dale's Nana came and stayed with us this weekend. Mommy and Daddy sure enjoyed getting to sleep in both days and run some errands alone! Dale hasn't been feeling well so we took him to the dr today. He has sores in his mouth which is why he hasn't been eating much. The dr said it's just a virus that has to run it's course and he's not contagious. He's been much better today and back to his active self.

Lately Dale has been pretty funny. He asked his Papa the other night(as he tilted his head back) if he had any boogers and then got a kleenex to wipe his nose. It was pretty funny! He's really started cutting his eyes and getting a typical two year old attitude. He's been informing us that his mommy is a girl, he's a boy and his daddy is a man. Tonight he was working in the garage with his tools and he turned to me and said "Dale's a man" I guess working in the garage with tools makes you a man instead of a boy :)



Still no baby news. I go on Wed to have the dr check out some pain I've been having in my abdomen. I don't know if she will do an u/s or not. The baby is moving a lot now and I can feel it pretty often. He/She is suffering from mom's jelly bean addiction but I've learned that eating them is a sure fire way to get plenty of movement out of the little one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy - trying out my instructions:). Dale is so funny - two year old drama.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete