Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fun times with a 2 yr old

We've just been taking it easy since the party weekend. I actually got in a little scrapbooking time last weekend. Dale and I ventured to the mall to get him some new shoes. He wears a size 8 and they look huge!!

Last weekend Bobby and I were cleaning out the pantry and I suddenly noticed Dale had disappeared. I yelled his name and when I got no response, I jumped up to run around the corner and find this....


Yes - he had opened a package of chocolate pudding mix and was covered in it. He didn't care though. He was just eating it as fast as he could like he knew we were going to catch him. It was funny but not so fun to clean up!
I took Dale for his 2 yr check up last week. He weighs 34 lbs and is 33 inches tall. We had found out the week prior to his appt that at least one of his ear tubes had fallen out. Well, at his checkup the dr informed us he had an ear infection already. Hopefully the infections won't start up again. If they do, we will have to put the tubes back in. Sending my baby off to surgery now that he knows what's going on will be alot harder.

Baby update: We go tomorrow to hopefully find out if it's a girl/boy. I'll let you know how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment