The weather was so nice this weekend. We had fun playing outside. Dale and Daddy tried flying the new Elmo kite in the backyard. Dale had fun chasing it and trying to catch it.
Here is a picture of Dale opening his birthday present from Aunt Jeannie. He loved having more presents to open.
Dale got another haircut at the barber shop last weekend. He did really good considering we had to wait almost 30 min. Dale and I start our swim class this weekend. I think he thinks we are going to Grammy & Papa's to swim because he keeps asking if Hannah and Carter will be there! I'll let you know how I survive getting my pregnant self into a bathing suit and getting through a 30 min class in the water with my very active little boy!! :)

Good luck with the swim lesson! Dale is such a little cutie!!!
ReplyDelete