Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter morning

Dale still comes to our bed in the middle of the night whereas Clara sleeps all nite long without making a peep. They are complete opposites. I tried to use the Easter bunny to my advantage and told him he might not come if he doesn't stay in his bed all nite. Instead of being beneficial, it cost me. He woke me up around 3 and rather than just crawling into my bed and going back to sleep, he insisted I come lay in his bed because he needed to be in his own bed tonite. Normally this would make me happy but I knew what was going on and it was only for the one nite. I played the game, got him down and went back to my own bed. About 30 min later, here he comes again. This time I just promised him the bunny would still come if he would just get up in the bed and lay down. This momma was TIRED! I can't believe he walked through the living room that many times and didn't look for the stuff.

As soon as he could force the rest of us out of bed, we got up and checked out what the Easter bunny brought.


Clara quickly learned to open the eggs and look for candy.


Dale had lots of fun stuff. New clothes, leapster game, books, bugs, crocs and candy. Clara had most of the same type of stuff and she got her first barbie princess doll.


They were so excited finding all their stuff and eating candy early in the morning!

Happy Easter Bunny day!(as Clara calls it)

No comments:

Post a Comment