Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pre Easter activities

I had Good Friday off so me & the kids had a fun day. We went to a local donut shop that has fun donuts for the kids. Dale was so excited and when we got there, he wanted donut holes. I just laughed. He did get a pretty blue star donut though. Bobby came home early not feeling well so since it was pretty, the kids and I spent some time outside so he could rest. We got so warm playing outside that I let them play in the water a little. The water buckets immediately were dumped into the small mudhole Dale has created in the backyard.

As you can tell, they had a blast in the mud. Oh just another sign how bad we need to get out of the city!!


My little princess in her sparkly shirt taking a mud bath

Dale digging for things he threw in the mudhole.

On Saturday, we did a few things to get ready for Easter Sunday.

Dale and I colored eggs. Clara helped some but she mostly watched :)

Dale and I had made cupcakes on Friday afternoon so on Saturday during Clara's nap we decorated them.

Dale got to make his own creations while I worked on mine! He did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment